.

Latest Amrita Rao interview 2011

Sexy Amrita Rao who is only eight-movie old and has an image of an innocent domestic actress, is very excited these days with her Rajshri Production's 'Vivah'. " I am indeed very happy that I have reached this place in my four-year career. I am acting in Rajshri's movie and that too being directed by Sooraj Barjatya." Beginning with ad films and then entering the entertainment sector with 'Ab Ke Baras', the actress has already earned enough goodwill in the industry. She has paired very well with a young and promising actor Shaahid Kapoor. Yes, Shaahid, the boyfriend of Kareena Kapoor. No wonder that Amrita Rao has decided to change her present image in the industry but with enough safeguards. She says that she is a graduate in psychology, and wouldn't therefore fall a prey to anyone's deceit. We met and chatted with her about her latest movies and also personal life.
Excerpts of her interview:
What's Rajshri's 'Vivah' all about?
This is just different from formula movies. 'Vivah' meaning marriage isn't a function only; it's an important event in our social life. The movie has depicted it in its true sense.
What's the story of 'Vivah'?
There is a youth from Delhi played by Shaahid Kapoor and a girl from Mathura in Uttar Pradesh played by me. Both get married.
Does the movie convey any message?
Yes, the message is that the marriage is a continuous relationship between two persons beginning from their ring ceremony to the marriage.
Did the movie influence you to enter a wedding knot?
I cannot think of marriage at present. This is the time for me to play and enjoy.
What about future?
Well, marriages are made in heaven. God has destined us to pair with someone. I shall be married too like any other person. I am fully conscious of it.
What would you look for in your life companion?
I wish my partner to treat me more as a friend than his wife; the one who is ready to share in our good and bad days. However, I won't like him to interfere too much in my life and try to dominate over me.
Are you happy with your present image of a cool and homely actress?
Now, I am getting ready for exposure, but not for sensationalizing or seeking a shortcut to success. However, I won't mind exposing on the demand of the script.
Are you happy with your filmi pair with Shaahid Kapoor?
Yes, we have successfully worked together in 'Ishq-Vishq', Vaah! Life Ho To Aisi' and 'Shikhar'.
Is it a reel pair only?
Yes. In movies, the filmmakers make pairs and not the artists. Since our chemistry ( Shaahid and mine) gels well on the screen, the directors repeat our pair in their movies.
What about your forthcoming movies?
Yes, I am doing 'Pyare Mohan'. This is director Indra Kumar's movie, and has plenty of fun. I have a special liking for it as it is a comedy. I have two more movies on hand , but cannot disclose about them at this juncture .

0 comments:

Post a Comment