.

Latest Hema Malini interview

Posted on
  • Wednesday 29 June 2011
  • by
  • in
  • Labels: , ,
  • Our team met with the Bollywood's beautiful dream girl Hema Malini. She has become more popular in New Delhi than in Mumbai since she entered the Rajya Sabha. We had a brief conversation with her. In fact, she came to New Delhi to open an exquisite jewelry show in the most crowded Karol Bagh market of West Delhi.
    Excerpts of our conversation:
    What are your forthcoming movies ?
    I am doing a movie where I play a rich lady. Since I am fond of gold ornaments, I wear a lot of gold jewelry in this movie.
    When will you act with your daughter ?
    I am also desperately looking forward to work in such a project where both of us are seen together. As and when I get an opportunity, I shall grab it.
    How come you open a jewelry show?
    I like jewelry very much. I have been collecting jewelry for a long time to gift it to my daughter in her marriage.
    How do you relate yourself with gold? Please tell us in one line.
    My name (Hema) means a goddess wearing gold ornaments.
    What's the difference between the jewelry used in films in the past and at present?
    First of all, you may be surprised to know that the jewelry worn in films is artificial. Still, there is a great change in jewelry used now and in the past.
    What's the secret behind your beauty?
    Well, let it remain a secret.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment